Recently, we had the pleasure of working with Unispace, a premier international design and architecture firm, to create an interactive laser based installation for Brookfield’s DesignHive project in downtown Los Angeles. The installation enables the user to project various furniture configurations in a large space at the touch of an iPad. This project allowed us to make inroads in custom iOS app development and non-traditional uses of lasers – both of which are key components of our future strategies. I look forward to collaborating with Unispace again in the near future!
THE COVER OF PHOENIX MAGAZINE???
I am extremely humbled by this opportunity and consider it a great honor to be asked to speak on the topic of the future of Phoenix. Thank you so much Phoenix Magazine, Niki D’Andrea and the entire team of incredible people who came together to make this happen. You can read the entire article and interview HERE.
Thank you Beeing for putting together this behind the scenes video:
Want More Amazingness?
- 08 Oct 2013Site Launch and Decibel Festival 2013
- 27 Aug 2015Architectural lasers and Phoenix Magazine
- 17 Apr 2015Brain tech, The Acid LIVE and interactive visual magic
- 06 Nov 2014Epic FX fire lasers for Odesza shows in NYC
- 23 May 2014L.I.V.I.D. Open House Demo